Ok, so I have been resisting posting about seeing 11’s (1’s?) everywhere. Probably because it seems like such a crackpot thing to post. But then again, I’m all about being a crackpot so here goes.
My younger son told me I’m just looking for the number 11 everywhere – ie self-suggestion. But I’m not an idiot (despite what some would say 🙂 – it seems to happen much more frequently than is likely to be mathematically probable. It even drives me crazy at times as it stops me in my tracks and keeps on happening – currently on a daily basis – for many months.
When I see the number 11 several times a day I am not looking for it. It’s only after I see 11 that I notice it’s 11. And the 11’s just keep on coming, as if demanding attention. I posted about seeing 11’s before – yep, it’s been happening for some time – click here for that post.
Well, it’s still happening to me and it seems to be when I am much more spiritually attuned than when I’m more unconscious.
So I decided to Google it. And surprisingly and thankfully, it’s official – others are also likewise afflicted!
Here are other articles about this seemingly magical number:
The ways in which I see 11 are mainly:
- The time on the clock – 11 minutes past the hour. Sometimes I look at the clock at 7.11, then 8.11, then 9.11, then 14.11, then 17.11, the 19.11…you get the picture
- Sometimes I see double 11’s – 11:11, and it blows me away even more. For eg the time on the clock or emails that come in or other random numbers
- Text messages that come in at 11 past the hour – more than you would think was ‘normal’
- Other random places where you see numbers, eg driving around and seeing numbers on billboards or notices
The previous house we lived in for many years up until two years ago, was the number 115 and the telephone number there had in it 1125. My current mobile number that I have had for some years has 110 in it.
It’s got to the point that I see the number 11 several times a day, sometimes every hour, but at least about 4-7 times a day, or even more. Ok, so what’s it all about? Here’s a few possibilities and some I’ve gathered from reading around the net:
- Awakening code?
- Angels knocking at your door?
- A reminder to check your thought in that moment and a door to manifest what you want to create, perhaps that the thought you were just having is aligned with the truth?
- A specific frequency of awakening?
- Just a coincidence??
Ok, so on a serious note, I personally don’t think it’s a coincidence. I’m too logical to believe this can happen to so many people (just Google it) and defy the law of averages so consistently and with just this one number.
I think something spiritual is definitely afoot. What though, I am not so clear. Angels knocking – possibly. Just the knock from the universe bringing you back into present awareness – likely. Your being guided to take a look at reality and life in different way? Yes, probably. Your being asked to take the red pill? Yes, again, likely. But on the latter note, I happen to think that much of what happens in life is urging us to take the red pill, but most people are too set on maintaining their blue pill outlook. So maybe the seeing of 11’s is that wake-up call.
So anyway, do share if you are also seeing 11’s or if you think this is just self-suggestion or coincidence add a comment.
Love & Light,
- What’s the Difference Between a Soul Plan Reading and a Psychic Reading? - Feb 25, 2020
- Pondering Death as a Spiritual Practice - Feb 16, 2020
- When Non-Duality Can Be Just Another Place To Hide - Feb 03, 2020